(Alert raised) PREVENTIVE BOIL WATER ADVISORY.
Published on mardi 3 mars 2020 in 11:45
This alert is no longer valid.
This alert is related to the following alert: LIFTING OF THE PREVENTIVE ADVISORY NOTICE TO BOIL WATER., published on lundi 9 mars 2020 to 08:28.
PREVENTIVE BOIL WATER ADVISORY STARTING
March 3rd 2020
due to repairs on the water network
Streets concerned: all streets on the water network are concerned.
Do not use tap water before boiling it at a rolling boil for at least one minute, or use bottled water.
In order to connect the water pipes for repairs on the distribution system, you are advised to boil your drinking water as a preventive measure until further notice.
ACTION TO TAKE:
Water that has been boiled for one minute or bottled water should be used for the following activities until you receive notice to the contrary:
- Drinking and preparing beverages
- Preparing infant formula and baby food
- Washing and preparing food that will be eaten raw (fruits, vegetables, etc.);
- Preparing food that does not require prolonged cooking (canned soups, desserts, etc.);
- Making ice cubes
- Brushing teeth and rinsing the mouth
You can use unboiled tap water for the following activities:
- Washing dishes with hot water, making sure you dry them well
- Washing clothes, showering, and bathing (Make sure young children do not swallow water while bathing or wash them with a facecloth)
We apologize for any inconvenience this situation may have caused and thank you for your understanding.
Please contact us at 819 837-2789 if you have any questions.
You can download the audio file of the received call (if applicable) by clicking here.